Sunday, October 6, 2013

More excerpts from our fabulous writers:

"We saw the Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin's grave, the Betsy Ross House, the US Mint, and many more buildings!  We had dinner on South St.  Where did we have dinner, you might ask?  We had 'Joe's Philly Cheesesteaks'!!  When you were in line, you could actually see them make your sandwiches.  We had dinner on the second floor of the building."  -Jaryn

"It was a nice hot summer day.  The sun was up and my brother triple dog dared me to run down the hill.  So I said okay and I started running down the hill.  I tripped down, did a somersault, a cartwheel, and then forward rolls all the way down the hill.  I stopped at the bottom of the hill.  I got up I was so dizzy I fell again.  And that is the last time I would run down a hill."  - Jayla

"One day my friend Olivia and I were outside in the 2013 blizzard.  We were making two big snow forts right next to each other in a big snow pile.  We kept kicking the snow to make a pile in the fort then we would take the snow out.  But my mom told us not to dig too far in because she did not want it to collapse on us.  .... Suddenly this big gust of wind came by and made my fort collapse on me."  -Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment