Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More excerpts:

Before: I hurt myself on a rock at the beach.
After: I went to go get the frisbee, but I tripped and fell on a pointy rock that looked like a tiny cliff.  My right knee sunk into the point and at first, I didn't really feel anything but a few seconds later, it felt like a giant nail and a chisel had been hammered really hard right under my right knee.  It hurt like crazy!  I could see the blood soaking into the sand. - Bradley P.

Before: I fell off my bike.  It hurt.
After: My sister and friends, Ian and Annalise, were biking around Chataqua and there was a big hill near the auditorium.  Lindsay and Annalise were in the auditorium and Ian was gliding down the hill.  'I bet I can do that,' I thought to myself, but boy, was I wrong! - Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment